Keno is currently one of the most popular betting games at OCS today. Because the rules of the game are not too complicated and the odds of winning are high, Keno attracts many players. Learn how to play and use Keno tips through this article!
What is Keno?
Keno is a very popular online lottery game for real money at bookies. Initially, this was a lottery that was born to serve the needs of online entertainment in China. Later it was known to neighboring countries and became a popular game in many countries.
You can see that the lottery game also has a similar product, opening prizes continuously from morning to night.
Keno Casino Online is very rich in betting types such as over and under, parity or five elements bets, etc. For those who like bets with quick results, knowing the bet results in seconds, this is the right product.
Keno consists of 80 marbles numbered in order from 1 to 80. In which 20 marbles will be randomly selected by the dealer. Players will bet on these 20 marbles. If the player bets on the same number as the dealer, he will win and vice versa.
You just need to randomly select from 1 to 10 numbers from the set of numbers 1 to 80.
Then from the numbers 1 – 80, the house will randomly draw 20 numbers and compare them with the player’s results.
Instructions for playing Keno
To participate in playing Keno, you need to fully follow the steps below:
Step 1: Create a game portal account
You access the website of the game portal. Then, you fill in the required information from the game portal. Usually, the information will include Full name, email, phone number, and date of birth.
Step 2: Proceed to deposit money into your account
You need to deposit money into your registered account before you can start betting on Keno. Once the account registration procedure is complete, you can join the game.
Step 3: Join to play directly at Keno.
Right at the menu bar, click directly on it, and select KENO.
Some game portals support trial play. If you are a new player, you should choose to try it out to gain more experience. After you know how to play and understand the rules of the game, boldly participate in keno bets.
What types of bets does Keno have?
In general, Keno is not too complicated to play, similar to playing the traditional lottery. However, Keno alone is extremely interesting because there are seven bets for you to choose from.
Each type has its own attractive features. To win, you must use different tricks. So what are these bets?
(1) Over/Under bets
Over/Under bets will be settled based on the total score of 20 marbles drawn at random by the dealer.
- Accordingly, if the total score is greater than 810, it will be counted as a Fortune
- A total score less than 810 will be counted as Under.
The odds for this bet are 1.95. If the total score reaches 810, then the odds are 108.
(2) Odd/Even Bets
Parity bits are settled on the last digit of the 20 numbers drawn by the dealer. Results will be judged according to:
- If the sum is odd, then you will eat with an odds of 1.95
- If the sum is even, you also eat with the same odds
Looking at the table, you can see the odds of the doors; the parity hand alone is 1.95. You can bet on even or odd doors with an amount of 5 – 10 – 15 – 20, depending on your choice.
(3) Bet on Odd/Tear or Even
Here are the best:
- If out of all 20 numbers drawn from the system, more than ten numbers are odd, then the player who placed the odd number will win. The odds are 2.3.
- And vice versa, if more than 10 of the 20 numbers drawn are even, those who bet on even numbers will win. Rate of eating unchanged 2.3.
- In case there are ten even and ten odd numbers, it will be counted as a Tie bet, and the odds are 4.3
(4) Bet Over Odd/Small Odd/ Over Even or Small Even
Odds bets will be won when the total number of players predicted is the sum of the 20 randomly drawn numbers more than 810. Also, the last digit of the total is odd. These odds is 3.7
(5) Bet Over/Tear or Under
- If the total of more than 20 numbers that you draw has more than ten numbers between 1 and 40. This will be called OVER. Odds 2.3
- If out of 20 numbers, ten numbers 41-80 are called BELOW, the odds are 2.3
- If there are ten numbers in 1 – 40, 10 numbers in 41 – 80, then the odds are TIE. Bet 4.3.
(6) Bet on Ngu Hanh Kim – Moc – Thuy- Hoa – Tho
The total score of 20 random numbers predicted in 5 out of 5 intervals will correspond to that odds.
- From 210 to 695 is KIM odds 9.2
- From 696 to 763 is MOC and odds are 4.6
- Between 764 and 855 counts as Thuy, and the odds are 2.4
- From 856 to 923 is counted as an Hoa with odds of 4.6
- From 924 to 1410 is Tho with odds of 9.2
(7) Pearl Ball bet
If you participate in the Ngoc Cau bet, you will choose from 1 to 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 80. For example, if you bet on Under, then:
- The display will show a betting table; then, you need to enter the amount you want to bet on and then click BET.
- After placing a successful bet, there will be a notice board from the house
- Then wait for the dealer to announce 20 random numbers you choose. Check the result to see if it’s Under; if it’s Under, you will win.
Tips for playing to win easily
Keno bets are not too difficult, but if you grasp some tips or play experience, you will increase your chances of winning and eating a lot of money from the house. Some easy-to-win Keno tips will be suggested below:
(1) Need a good memory
Keno bets do not force players to follow any strict rules or frameworks. But if you want to win easily, look closely and try to remember as many numbers as possible because this helps you bet quickly with a higher probability of accuracy.
(2) Avoid stereotypical bets
When betting, Keno must be flexible and sensitive, don’t forever “hold” hope for a bet, and lose empty-handed.
If you lose more than three games for a bet, you should change your strategy and do not insist on betting on the 4th game because the chance of winning is very low.
Moreover, if you are lucky enough to win the bet for the bet, then the amount collected will still not be able to make up for the previous three lost bets.
(3) Avoid betting on too many numbers
Often the bet tickets from 8 numbers become extremely favorable payout rates, attracting many players.
However, you must understand that the more digit is inversely proportional to the chance of winning, meaning that with an 8-digit ticket, the probability of winning is extremely low.
Therefore, being a smart player should prioritize Keno bets with few numbers to improve the house edge.