- The types of lottery are very diverse
- Quickly get results
- The payout ratio is quite high
- Must have an account is required to play
What is Vietnam Lottery?
Vietnam Lottery is the name of Vietnam Computerized Lottery One Member Limited Liability Company under the Ministry of Finance, born on December 5, 2011, and is 100% owned by the State.
The electronic lottery (Vietnam Lottery) officially went into operation on July 18, 2016, in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City has two self-selected computerized lotteries (MAX 4D) and a computerized matrix lottery (Mega 6/45).
Up to now, Vietnam Lottery has been deployed in many other provinces such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long (Quang Ninh), and many different areas, and added many new forms of play such as Max 3D, Power 6/55, and Keno.
Vietnam Lottery is a unique form of play when players can choose the winning numbers themselves through terminals at points of sale and agents.
Unlike the traditional lottery, which usually only allows you to select lottery sheets with fixed numbers, the computerized lottery will enable players to manually enter the desired numbers to participate in the Prize.
Types of Play (Vietnam Lottery Products)
Vietnam Lottery currently provides five electronic lottery products: Mega 6/45, MAX 3D, MAX 4D, Power 6/55, and Keno. So what are these lottery products different and different? You can find out in the description :
(1) Mega 6/45
Mega 6/45 is a type of lottery game that automatically selects numbers according to a matrix of 1-45 numbers, and players can optionally choose six favorite lucky numbers in this 1-45 number sequence.
Players can participate in multiple periods at the same time, up to 6 periods (six days in 2 weeks).
Mega 6/45 has three main ways to play: Standard Play, Multi Sets, and Covers. As follows:
- The standard way of playing: Participate in a prize of 1 set of numbers (10,000 VND/set of numbers). You randomly choose six numbers from 1 to 45.
- How to play multiple sets of numbers: To increase your chances of winning, you can participate in various stages of numbers. To do this, you can select various locations of numbers on the number picker card.
- How to play: This is the set of possible combinations of your chosen numbers. With this way of playing, you can select Bag 5, bag 7-, bag 15, and bag 18.
- Cover 5: If you choose to play bag 5, you choose 5 of your favorite numbers, tick the number card and tick the box 5. The system will combine the remaining numbers to form a set. 6 digit numbers for you. In total, you will have 40 different sets of numbers.
- Bao 7: You choose seven favorite numbers, tick the card to select numbers, and choose bag 7. The system will collect sets of 6 digits for you. In total, you will have seven sets of numbers and seven chances. Prize-winning.
The same applies to the remaining bags.
In addition, if you do not know which number to choose, you can let the system choose the lucky numbers for you.
(2) MAX 3D
Max 3D allows players to choose a random 3-digit number from 000 – to 999 to win a series of attractive prizes.
In addition, you can buy 1 set of numbers many times or buy 1 set of numbers in a row for six periods to increase your chances of winning.
(3) MAX 4D
MAX 4D is a lottery product of your choice according to a sequence of numbers.
The MAX 4D product includes a 4-digit series of numbers from 0000 to 9999, and the player can optionally choose any numbers based on the license plate number, year of birth, ID number, etc., to make a lucky number.
Lucky for the individual. For Lottery Max 4D, there are two ways to play: regular play and combination play. Specifically
How to play usually
Choose four numbers from 0 to 9 to form a prize number on the number selection card. You will have 1 set of winning numbers and receive the Prize when the numbers, and the order of the numbers coincide with the winning number sequence.
How to play combinations
You choose to buy any four numbers. However, with the selected set of 4 digits, the Vietlott system will automatically arrange them into different groups of numbers. You will have more sets of winning numbers and increase your chances of winning.
With combination play, the numbers you choose do not follow the order of the numbers in the Prize. You still get the Prize.
(4) Power 6/55
Like Mega 6/45, Power 6/55’s selection numbers are diverse, rich, and harder to win. However, that is why the price is much more attractive. Specifically, players only need to choose six numbers from 01 – 55 to form a set of numbers to participate in the Prize.
With Power 6/55, each period will have two substantial Jackpot prizes, with Jackpot 1 worth at least 30 billion and Jackpot 2 with a minimum of 3 billion.
Power 6/55 has two main ways to play: standard play and cover play.
For the standard way of playing
Participate in a prize of 1 set of numbers with a bet value of 10,000 VND/set of numbers. You randomly select six out of 55 numbers on the number picker card.
Here, you can choose one play period or choose multiple times not to miss your luck. Like other lotteries, you can choose up to6 consecutive periods.
In addition, you can also participate in the awarding of many sets of numbers to increase your chances of winning.
For how to play bag
You can choose bag 5, bag 7 – 15, and bag 18 by selecting the number and the cover on the number selection card.
For example, if you choose bag 8, on the number card, you select eight numbers and tick box 8. At this time, the system will arrange for you into 28 sets of numbers (6 numbers). Each set of numbers corresponds to 10,000 VND. (numbers need not be in order).
You need to choose any six numbers from 1 – 80 and choose the corresponding level of play. The only type of lottery ticket where you don’t need to have the same numbers as the lucky number and still win.
Keno is a quick lottery product with a 10-minute drawing period. Every day, Keno has 95 different drawing periods, bringing many chances to win prizes for players.
With Keno lottery tickets, you will be able to choose 1 of 2 ways to play: the essential play and the other play (playing big and small Keno or playing parity Keno).
- You can choose lucky numbers to play Vietlott based on your date/month/birthday or anniversary, phone number, or any random number.
- In each form of playing Vietlott, you can buy six consecutive periods in advance to increase your chances of winning.
Vietnam Lottery Prize Structure
Mega 6/45: The system has four prizes, including Special Prize (Jackpot) if six results match; First Prize if five results match; Second Prize if four results compare, and 3rd Prize if three results are compared (Results do not need to be in order)
MAX 3D: Includes four prize categories and draws one time in each drawing period to choose a winning set of 6 numbers from 01 to 45.
MAX 4D: Includes five prize categories and is allowed to draw six times in each drawing period to choose six winning numbers, specifically as follows:
- First Prize: Dial the number to open the Prize 01 time to select a 4-digit number.
- Second Prize: Dial 2 times to choose two numbers. Each number has four digits.
- Third Prize: Dial 3 times to select three numbers. Each number has four digits.
Power 6/55: Includes five prize classes and draws 01 times in each drawing period to choose a winning set of 6 numbers from numbers 01 to 55.
Besides, it will select some special from the remaining 49 balls in the cage after selecting the previous six balls to determine the winning number for the Jackpot 2 prize.
Keno: Includes many prize categories and draws 20 times in one period. Illustrates to select 20 numbers in a set of numbers from 01 to 80.
Vietnam Lottery Lucky Draw Schedule
- Mega 6/45: Starts at 6 pm every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Max 3D: From 6 pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- MAX 4D: From 18:00 every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Mega 6/55: Starts at 18:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday every week.
- Keno: 10 each period, from 06h00 to 21h55 minutes daily from Monday to Sunday.
* Subjects and conditions to participate in Vietlott
- Be a Vietnamese citizen, a Vietnamese residing abroad, or a foreigner lawfully entering Vietnam.
- Be a citizen of 18 years or older
- Being a person who is not restricted or has lost their civil act capacity as prescribed by law;
- Other requirements are publicly announced by the provisions of the Vietnam Electronic Lottery (if any).
- The currency of participating and paying for prizes is Vietnam Dong (VND).
- Participants participating in the Prize via landline and mobile phones must have an account.