Australian Football Betting is currently the most common type of betting worldwide, not only in Vietnam. Because this game allows gamers to make a lot of money.
What is Australian Football Betting and how does it work?
Australian Football Betting is a type of betting in which players bet on matches using their capital/assets; if they guess right, they will receive a bonus; if they guess incorrectly, they will lose money.
For newcomers, learning how to wager on football is a challenge. Because every bet match is played in real time, there is no way to make a clear comparison with other bet kinds.
However, it is because of this that it attracts a large number of players. There are numerous bookmakers offering football betting services not only in Vietnam but around the world.
There are two basic categories of Australian football wagering:
We were only familiar with the traditional type of Australian football betting in the past, but there is now a new kind called “Online football betting”.
(1) Offline Australian Football Betting
This is a long-standing kind of football betting in which players wager using the following methods:
- Direct betting
The owner is the subject of this transaction. This form is not content-rich nor secure.
(2) Online Australian Football Betting
This is a type of betting that is very popular nowadays. You only need a computer or a smartphone with a stable internet connection to start betting.
When you bet on Australian Football Betting online, you have complete control over your expenditure. You will be in charge of your finances because the bookies will only allow you to bet a particular amount, less than or equal to the amount you have.
This approach has the distinct advantage of allowing you to bet at any time and from any location.
Instructions on how to wager on Australian Football Betting
It is not at all simple to begin betting on football. So having a thorough understanding of this type is required in order to play football betting with a high win rate.
(1) Step 1: Understand the game’s rules.
In Australian football betting, everyone wants to come out on top. To do so, you must first learn about football betting laws in order to be able to handle the wager swiftly and accurately:
- In the round you bet on, the match outcome will be calculated: All bets on the first half will be regarded invalid if the first half outcome is abandoned. The first half bets will be settled if only the second half result is abandoned.
- If a match is postponed or suspended within 12 hours, all bets on that match are instantly worthless, and the bookmaker will repay all bettors.
- During a Australian Football Betting game, the bookies will announce the following:
- The football field
- The performance of the two teams
- The match time.
All of this data is provided solely for the benefit of the players. To make the bet more accurate, you should update the information on a frequent basis.
- Within 90 minutes of official play and injury time of the match, the results of the football match will be valid: Extra time will only be counted in very specific circumstances. The bookmakers will update the match rate in real time.
- You won’t know the final score until the referee blows his whistle to signal the conclusion of the game: When the referee blows the whistle, bets are automatically rejected for betting contests.
- Players have the option of converting the number of bets in their account to cash based on their needs: If you meet the withdrawal requirements set forth by the betting company.
(2) Step 2: How to figure out how much money to bet on football
The following is the formula for calculating the Australian football betting’s money:
- You will lose half of your wager if the match bet loses half of your money.
- If the bet you placed loses the entire match, you will lose the majority of your stake. When collecting money, use the following formula to compute the amount: Amount to lose = Bet x Odds.
- The amount you receive if you win the wager is also determined by the odds. The bonus will be calculated by multiplying the bet amount by the match odds.
(3) Step 3: Understand the various forms of Australian Football Betting
- Odds/Betting Odds: There will be a different rate for each betting company
- Odds: Odds is the rate at which bets are paid off.
- Over (or O): If the player chooses Over, the total number of goals scored in the match must be greater than the betting company’s rate in order for the player to win the bet.
- Under (often abbreviated as U): In order for the player to win the Under bet, the total number of goals must be less than the rate granted by the betting company.
- Win full: a significant victory
- Lose full: Lose all of your money
- Win Half: you win half of your money
- Lose Half: you lose half of your money
- Running bets: you place bets throughout the game.
- 1×2: European Handicap
- 1: Place a wager on the home team to win
- 2: Place a wager on the away team to win
- x: Both teams will tie
- 1x: The home team will win or both teams will draw
- 2x: wager on the away team; there are two outcomes: win or draw.
(4) Step 4: Where should you bet?
The first thing you must do is select a reputed bookmaker (This step is very important because of many different influencing factors such as Newbie promotions, variety of odds, customer care service, and so on).
Each betting company will have its own set of benefits and drawbacks, but a betting company particularly ASIABET33 will be the best choice for you.